At National Destinations, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data; this privacy notice explains how we will look after your personal data and informs you about your privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation "GDPR”
In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation there may be times when we will ask you to specifically opt in to receiving communication from us and to sharing your data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to have your data stored at any time. If you choose to do this, please email us email@example.com
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the nationaldestinations.co.uk services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, article and blog comments or comment subscription services, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable nationaldestinations.co.uk to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use (see the section on cookies below) which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site nationaldestinations.co.uk‘s (the Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering for our newsletter, posting comments on our articles, blogs or contacting us.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– If you enter one of our competitions, we will keep a copy of the data you submit to us.
– Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to nationaldestinations.co.uk.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This information is limited to statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that helps us to improve the services and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
– Identify who you are and to access your account information;
– Estimate our audience size and patterns;
– Control how often visitors see similar ads; and
– Track preferences and to improve and update the services.
Use Of Your Information
We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate our newsletter with you. We will never sell your information to third parties without your prior consent. We may contact you by email for these purposes stated above.
We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by email. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
To summarise, we may use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from National Destinations is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer or mobile device.
– To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the website from the UK or not.
– To provide our basic services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (such as signing up for our newsletter or subscribing to our feed).
– To contact you about a comment/submission/suggestion you have made, including any content you provide.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
When Will National Destinations Magazine Contact Me?
We may contact you for following circumstances:
– In relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver these services to you.
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
– In relation to any contribution you have submitted, nationaldestinations.co.uk website leaving reviews or commenting on our blogs or articles.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not write down or share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long Will You Store My Information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity. If you cancel your registration at nationaldestinations.co.uk, your account will be deleted and removed immediately and automatically by the system.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data)
You can unsubscribe from the nationaldestinations.co.uk newsletter at any time by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 — National Destinations. All Rights Reserved.